CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008



Yep, this is really real! Oh yeah and can everyone comment on how pretty Brighton looks, she's feeling really left out that this is the first picture of her I've put up! :)



So one day I was telling Wendy that I thought it was weird there were so many adult book stores everywhere we went, when she casually replied, "Oh I know I only go into them when I'm not with Brighton and I can spend so long there!" I was like "What?!?" and then she was like "Wait what did you say?" :) haha She only heard the book store part! So we naturally had to take a picture of Wendy with her new favorite past time!

2 comments:

Danny & Haley Hill said...

Hey Jayne! I'm glad you're in Australia and having fun with Wendy and Brighton! I love looking at you guys' blogs! Have fun kids!!

Haley

Amy Johnson said...

Brighton looks so beautiful!! I don't even know who that is??? But I always do what I'm told! I'm glad you are having fun! Stay away from the adult book stores!