CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hey everyone (and by everyone I mean, hopefully someone other than my mom looks at this)! Well my trip has officially started, even though LA is not quite as exciting as AUS and NZ I think I have some pretty exciting things to share. First and foremost I saw my first real life celebrity, well unless you count Jeff Hornacek but that's beside the point. We went to California Adventure on Friday and there I was minding my own business, running around like a little kid in a candy shop when who should I behold?.... Jorge Garcia aka Hugo "Hurley" Reyes for all the LOST fans out there! As most people know I'm usually pretty calm and collected, but the sight of this person I get to watch every Thursday at 8/7 c on abc was almost too much to handle. I followed him around like a creepy stalker/lovesick puppy dog, minus the lovesick part, trying to get a picture! Maybe I didn't get one of his face, but I know it was him!! Second, I got to see the High School Musical 2 parade where I got to dance and sing along to all my favorite tunes from the movie!! Seriously what more could a girl ask for from one theme park? Nothing, I say! Today was also way great, we went to Disneyland, and after seeing all the cute little girls in princess dresses, I decided I wanted to relive my childhood and spend all my days in a tiara with a sparkly wand and a frilly dress, I think that really would have gotten me somewhere! The countdown is officially on and I leave in less the 24 hours! I'm getting so nervous and exited I can hardly stand it, and really I think my mom might throw me out the window if I remind her one more time when I leave! :) Hope this post find everyone well!

4 comments:

Brighton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brighton said...

Jayne...you are so flippin cool! Your the mother flippin coolest person I know, and by cool I mean kool, with a k! Please get to Australia ASAP!

Wendy said...

Are you saying Jeff Hornacek isn't cool? Okay, so secretely I'm just happy you gave him a shout out! Reading that just made me unbelievably happy because you leaving in less than 24 hours means I get to see you so soon! Can't wait to see your face!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaynzie, I'm sorry to admit I don't have time to read all your stories but I just wanted you to know how much I love ya and miss ya! The pics. look like you're doing amazing and I just don't know how you're keeping all the Australian hotties from being all over you... or maybe they are and you just have to keep swatting them away :) Anyway, there's just so much to talk to you about but I'll have to wait until you decide you miss home and want to come back :) jk you just keep having the time of your life!! Love ya! ~Angela