CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008



This is a park Wendy and I spent an unacceptably long time acting childish and having so much fun! Look at my sweet air!! :)




I know what you're thinking, this is too good to be true! Seriously who is lucky enough to get to go to Australia for two months and develop hives? Well let's just say I'm one of a kind!


Yesterday we had such a great day! After getting ready we went and played frisbee in the park and then walked around this place called Bondi Junction, it's huge!! There was an endless amount of stores and shops! My favorite part was there were two electronic stores kind of like Best Buy, one was called Harvey Norman and the other one is JB Hi-Fi, I just made Wendy walk around them with me for so long! I think she officially thinks I'm a freak but it's ok I didn't even care! Prices were crazy though, and only my friends at Best Buy would probably understand this but there was a 1000 series monster 3 foot HDMI cable that was $400, which is ridiculous! Also they have so many cool cell phone shops everywhere! I just love looking at all the cool phones that don't get released in the US! The thing that amazes me so much about being over here is that there are not food chains here like in the US, pretty much all the food places are locally owned minus that there are McDonalds and Starbucks on every corner! Anyway I hope that everyone is surviving without me!

3 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

Your soo funny I like ya.

Amy Johnson said...

I think hives is just what you deserve! I figure since I can't go to australia you at least should have something bad happen to you! :) So, I finished the Host! Loved it! Also, I'm in awe of how you were able to do CEM without pulling all your hair out!! There just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done! I think TJ thinks I'm a freak, but it's tough!!!!! Your my hero!

Luke & Natalie said...

I love hearing about Australia since I'll never get to go there. I'm glad you had fun at the park. That is totally something I would do. Have fun!