CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thursday June 12

Hey guys, it's been a few days, I'm sure some of you were starting to get worried but never fear, I haven't forgotten all my friends! :) Thursday was way great Wendy and I decided to check out the beach since it's so close! The weather was awesome, I still don't get how they could possibly call this winter, and there were so many old men in Speedos so it was like a double bonus! :) We packed a lunch and ended up spending pretty much the whole day there taking naps people watching etc. The setup is so cool, they have a massive grassy area with picnic tables and just open space and then there's a big path that runs along the shore that goes from our beach (Bronte) to Bondi beach a couple miles down the way and then there's still plenty of beach to just layout and chill, maybe play some beach soccer! There was some surfing going on, but I think the waves are not the best.



This is my new friend Rufus we met at the beach! Holly this is for you!

After that, the missionaries had asked us to go to a discussion with a girl from Korea who had been raised not believing in the idea of a god at all. It was so crazy to imagine coming from that kind of background and having to try to grasp the idea of Christianity! When the missionaries asked her if she had any questions she just kept saying, "I could believe it but I can't, I want to believe but I just can't". It was very interesting!

We met Brighton for dinner and ate at an authentic Noodle House, no really that was the name Noodle House! :) It was similar to our Chinese food and very tasty!

0 comments: