CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

After the Blue Mountains adventure, the three of us tried to lay low for a little while and by lay low I mean I don't think any of us walked normal for at least a week we were so sore! :) haha The rest of that week we just spent getting ready to read off on our 3 week long traveling expedition and I tried to squeeze in all the things I hadn't done in Sydney yet! I'm so super sad my time there is done, but we had lots of adventures still to come!! We flew to the Gold Coast for a week and then flew straight down to Melbourne for a few days and then out to New Zealand!! We haven't had the best internet for a while so here are just a few pictures until I can really get down to business!

Also I posted about the Blue Mountains below as well, make sure you're sitting down for that one because it's a nail biting tail of mystery and suspense..... :)


This is at a place called Chinta Ria our friend Jess took us to, it's an awesome Malaysian Restaurant and it means Temple of Love.... Apparently we didn't get the memo about that earlier because we just went with a group of girls! :)



After dinner at Chinta Ria we went to this place called Max Brenner's Chocolate by the Bald Man! I think you gain weight just by standing in the place! They had chocolate everything and it was delicious! Brighton and I shared a Belgium waffle covered in chocolate with strawberries bananas ice cream and of course an extra dipping vat of chocolate!


These are our favorite candy makers slash rock stars doing their thing!! Yeah, I am well connected in Sydney what can I say!! :)


This was my last morning in Sydney, everyday since I got there we just kept talking about waking up early to watch the sunrise and this was our last chance to do it all together! It was incredible despite the mad dash we had to make to the beach because we slept in and were afraid we were gonna miss it, just ignore the bed head and morning breath!


These are the cute birds that would come and visit Wendy and I as we did the dishes in our flat! They're called Lorakeets and one day we decided to get some bread out to see if they would take it. As soon as they saw the bread outside the window they started freaking out pecking at each other and at the window because they were so excited, it was awesome and I even got them to eat out of my hand!!


This is my men's indoor soccer team I got to play on in the Gold Coast! I was the only girl out there and it was super intimidating, but I loved it times a billion! We won and I even scored!! Boo yaa!! This was my favorite thing I got to do so far!

1 comments:

Vanessa & Kendall said...

Your Blue Mountain adventure was definitely a nail biter! I was late to work cause I had to finish reading it! I glad you are okay though! Sounds like you are have the time of your life, enjoy every minute of it! love ya